Saturday, September 13, 2008

saturday, makes me feel fine

Got my motherload of cloth diapers and accessories in yesterday. I now have a mess of prefolds in the washer, undergoing their pre-wash (for those not in the baby-know, pre-folded diapers are like giant washclothes that are pre-stitched to show you where to fold to make a diaper. You have to wash them 3-5 times to get them to the right fiber absorbency level), some uber-cute covers I am going to wash by hand and some all in ones that also need a washing.

Besides that, my plans are to go to prenatal yoga with Danuta (which I did last week and found to be delightfully challenging) and then MAYBE do a bit of house cleaning before sitting on my duff and playing WoW. I may, MAY find something to do outdoors for a while like walking around the neighborhood or something so I don't feel like a total laze-about, but I'm not sure. I feel like I need some lazy time!

2 comments:

Flissy said...

Aww yay! I hope you enjoy Danuta's class. I haven't been to hers in a while and I was just thinking today that I miss her. She's such a sweetie.

the ineffable b said...

Danuta is awesome. I like the fact that her class is a nice contrast to Debbie's in that it's pretty much a standard yoga class, but modified for preggos. I think taking both of them together is nice, b/c I get the baby knowledge from Debbie and the more intense yoga from Danuta.