Sunday, September 14, 2008

UGH no likey the weather

this hot, sticky, muggy, miserable ass weather has GOT to go. I don't know if I can communicate to you how AWFUL it is to be existing in this type of weather while 34 weeks pregnant... but let me tell you, it's the pits.

I can't do anything. I'm so restless. It's too hot to really dance, I don't want to clean, I'm tired of sitting on the couch, but I don't want to go outside wahh wahh wahh. I wish I was magically transported to the pool or a nice, cool place where my clothes didn't stick to me.

I'm so tired of being inside, though, that I think I'm going to force myself to go out and run some errands or something. I will go mucha crazy if I stay inside all day.

But seriously, Maryland. I feel so angry that we had those couple of beautiful, cool, early Fall-esque kind of days and now we're back to this crap. I hate muggy summer weather and just want to be able to feel the nip in the air and drink some hot cider. Is that so much to ask for?

No comments: