Sunday, September 14, 2008

things are looking up

I finally stopped fighting reason and

a) took a cold bath to wash the sweat and crap off me. Though I barely fit in the bath tub anymore. It's a laugh riot to watch me get in and out.

b) made myself an iced blended faux-cosmo which I drank in said bath.

c) turned on the air conditioning in the bedroom.

d) brought my lappy up so I can do my web surfing/baby stuff buying from the air conditioned bedroom.

e) purchased the last round of goods for cloth diapering start-up from Cotton Babies (diaper pail, pail liner, 2x wet bags for our diaper bag, 2 more infant sized contour diapers.)

My plan is to stay up here until Tim gets back from football watching, then maybe hang out with friends/visit our next door neighbors for some much needed social time.

No comments: